5.14.2007

Maddox's Poop Face for Aunt Sonya

Someday he will hate me for this picture, oh well!

Long story short:

When Aunt Sonya came to visit she really wanted to see Max poop... not sure why, I guess it can be interesting to those who don't deal with the poop every day:)

Well, everytime Sonya walked out the door for the day, Max pooped. He never did it while she was around. I swear it sometimes feels like this child goes above and beyond to try and not accomodate people's demands.

Well, this is Max's poop face, otherwise known as the way my son looks when he is trying to do his business.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...pretty sure he's not gonna like this one! And I am also pretty sure his Crazy Uncle Robbie will never let him live it down either! : )

Heather, Neilson, Grace & Creighton said...

oh my i can only imagine the scrapbook page of these pics!