Summer has been good so far for Max and family. We spent a wonderful week in Oklahoma with the grandparents. Max enjoyed the lavish attention and has since complained that mom doesn't respond as quick as Granny Bop and Grandma Flo. Oh well, such is the life of a baby!
I have decided to return to work in the fall. So, Max and I have been making trips to the school to work in my room and make sure we are ready for the upcoming school year. Now Lane and I are on the hunt for a place for Max during the day. It is hard to find someone to care for the most precious thing in your life.
Here are a couple of pictures of Max enjoying his summer days!
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of the close up of him in his jumperoo! So cute! :)
Post a Comment