I started teaching my first graders again this week. It was a good week and Max has been a total champ in the mornings. He wakes up pretty early (sometimes as early as 5:30) but he is usually happy to lay in his crib watching his Fisher Price Rainforest or his Winnie the Pooh Mobile for a long time while I get ready. Then he loves to play with my wet hair while he takes his bottle! Then we end our morning time together by dancing and being silly. He is a pretty happy little guy.
This weekend we bought a baby pool for him. We really wanted one of the hard, plastic ones but we could never find one. So, while at Target I found a fun baby pool on sale. While it wasn't what we had in mind, I think Max was pretty okay with it!
Max and Mom on the first day of school~

Pool time fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment