6.04.2008

A New Perspective...

We never know the plans that God has in store for us. Last summer I decided that I wanted to go back to work and luckily there was still a position to fill at my school. This year had many many ups and some downs. One of those downs was the entire daycare issue. Daycare has just not been the right fit for our family. Also, I am sure there are many women out there who with ease and grace fill the roles of career woman, wife, and mother. I am not that woman. The role of working mom was never the right fit for me.

So, Lane and I changed our perspective on life. We have tried life with two working parents. Now with some fancy financial finagling (try saying that 3 times fast) we will try life with me at home. Max has officially had his last day of daycare and summer has started.

And really, who wouldn't want to spend their days with this little cutie?!



No comments: