8.10.2008

"No, No, No, No"

Want to know Max's favorite word?  Just look at the title of this post.  He loves to hear himself say "no".  He also has a bad habit of saying a word that sounds suspiciously like a rude word for a bodily excrement.  I wonder where on earth he picked that word up?  Not a clue...

Other favorite words of Max's:
"Mowwy" - Molly, our cat has officially been called out by name.
"Meow, meow, meow" - Max knows a lot of his animal sounds... but his favorite has to be meow.
"Oww" - Max loves to say this anytime he bumps any part of his body.   I know it can't hurt every single time he bumps something, but he sure likes to say oww, followed closely by him presenting whatever body part was injured to you for a kiss.

Max has certainly started to blossom in the language department.   He had tubes put in about a month ago and they have made a big difference. He is repeating a lot of what he hears us say which can be interesting.  I think my favorite repeated phrase has been "Fuss bucket".  Which really sounds rude when repeated by an almost 18 month old.  Just use your imagination and you might figure out what it sounded like!

1 comment:

Lady and Tater said...

I didn't know Max had a hearing problem! Here's some trivia for you: My ear canals are the size of a toddlers... So when I have my ears checked, they have to change the tip to a baby-sized tip. Ear infections SUCK.