3.28.2010

Feeling Crafty (Or just cheap)

I needed a new wreath/door decoration for spring. It was already well into March and my door was still decorated with some wooden hearts for Valentine's day. I looked all around at Hobby Lobby but everything they had was just a little too cheesy for my taste or was in my budget. I didn't really want to spend more than 10 or 12 dollars.

I found this tutorial on the web: Paper Wreath

Her's is definitely much cuter than mine, but I think for just using cardstock that I had on hand, my wreath turned out pretty darn well. I'm also pretty sure that if I did it again it would look even better. But hey, for a completely free wreath (well, free as in I didn't spend any MORE money, I just used products I had) I think it will work for a few months.

1 comment:

msteach said...

I LOVE this wreath! Can you show me how to do it??