6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day


Top 10 Reason's Lane is the Best Dad!

10. He is never too tired after work to play.
9. He is the only one who buys toys, not mommy (that is straight from Max)
8. He provides for his family and is one of the hardest workers I know.
7. He has the greatest sense of humor and can find the funny in most situations.
6. He fixes things with his tools or something (again, from Max).
5. He is teaching Max about the finer things in life: Star Wars, pizza, and the value of legos!
4. He is genuinely in love with his son.
3. He takes takes the time to discipline, even when it would be easier to ignore certain behaviors.
2. He is loving, thoughtful, and takes wonderful care of his wife and son.
1. He is awesome (per Max)!

I hope everyone has a wonderful father's day. I know we are having a joyful celebration of Lane and all he does for our little family!

No comments: