12.30.2010

Are you out there?

I know I've been a bad blogging mommy and posts have been sporadic at best.

Life gets busy. Especially when you are 3 and expecting a baby sister. That is Max's excuse. I'm not sure what mine is.

So, I'm just wondering who is still reading this blog. If you are out there and are still checking in on the Nelson's, leave a comment. We (mostly me) are curious about who occasionally looks in on our family and see's what we are up to!

On another note. It is 60 degrees on this December day. Max and I are going to head outside. He loves the park and will be pleased as punch to take some time to explore our world. He got a new camera, so I'm going to let him take some pictures. Speaking of pictures. Here is one from our recent photo shoot. Our kiddo sure is cute :)


No comments: