Max was enormous at birth so I was justifiably apprehensive. Dr. M assured me that we would keep an eye on the size, especially as I closed in on my due date.
Well today we had a growth ultrasound and little miss Lucy is measuring about 6.5 pounds! That means she should be a perfectly normal size!!!! I probably won't be induced and will get to wait for nature to take it's course.
I'm on cloud nine and am so glad to have this baby weight lifted from my mind. In other news, I am dilated to a one. Which I just think was Dr. M's way of making me feel like something was going on down there :)
I'm enjoying these last few moments of peace and closeness with my little girl, but I can't wait to meet her and start sharing her with the world!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment