
Here is a shot from our sonogram on September 29. You can see the resemblence between Junior and the artwork "The Scream". Is this a sign of what life is going to be like around the Nelson household this February? We thought it was appropriate that one of the first pictures of Lane's offspring looks a little like a horror movie!
In other news, we signed up for our birthing classes. They start in Mid-November and I am really exicted to go to them. We are taking them a little early, because otherwise they would fall during the Christmas season when we would most likely be in Oklahoma for the Holidays. Oh well, can't ever prepare too early for this sort of thing!
Also, a good bit of news. I was under the assumption that my maternity leave was only 6 weeks, but I was wrong. I will actually get a full 12 weeks off! I was so glad to learn this. With Lane's paternity leave and some help from the grandma's, we should be able to get through the school year without placing Junior in daycare. This took a huge weight off my shoulders!
Well, it is rainy and cold outside today, the perfect chili weather. So, I have the chili simmering on the stove and now I am off to make some cornbread! I hope everyone is happy and healthy!
1 comment:
MMMMMMMM! Chili.
Are those horns on the top of the babies head?
Post a Comment