I decided to take the bull by the horns (so to speak) and start this blog, without Lane's help! Uh-oh! He will be home from work in about 30 minutes and I am curious to find out what has to change and to get his help putting pictures, etc. on the blog.
Life with a husband who is a designer can sometimes be frustrating, nothing is ever good enough, but it is also rewarding because I know in the end this blog will be the better for it.
FYI:
-We have pictures of the baby's sonogram, which hopefully we will get on here sooner than later. I'm excited for our baby boy to show off his goods!
-No, we don't have a name picked out and we won't till after he is born. So, from now until his birthday, our baby is known as Junior.
-The expected due date is officially February 14th, but they have said he is measuring big and we could go earlier than that.
Now, for some baby news:
Junior is sleeping right now but during a meeting earlier he would not stop moving. I'm still having trouble distinguishing between baby movements and indigestion but I have decided to believe that all funny feelings in the stomach region are Junior making his presence known.
I am feeling much better right now than this time last week. My trip to the ER for dehydration and nausea is something I hope never to repeat. However, the dreaded pregnancy curse of heartburn has started and is in full force. I have been told to make "Tums" my best friend, but I am trying different foods to see if I can fix this problem just through diet. However, so far it has not made a difference what I eat, I still get heartburn, yea:)
I think I have picked a nursery set that I really like. It is the bright striped boys patchwork bedding at the bottom right of the page. I don't really like pottery barn prices, but I love their stuff. So, I've decided the extra money is worth it. Lane didn't really want anything too cutesy, so I thought this was a great compromise.
We are working hard at getting things organized in this house, but our list of to do is so LONG, I'm not sure it will ever get done before this baby is born. Oh well, all you can do is try!
Well, that is life in pregnancy land today!
10.09.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I think you already know, but I am just ecstatic for you both! I can't wait to see the little one in his handsome clothes, sleeping in his handsome crib, with his adoring parents right there (worrying the heck out of themselves, but right there none the less!) I love you both so much! Glad to see you've joined the world of "blog!"
Congrats! We're very happy for you and your jedi in training! Laura - I love that you went ahead with the blog - you are braver than I (you can see I'm signing in under John's name! as I am still blogless). Emily cannot wait to welcome the little one. Again - SOOO Happy for you...and wishing you comfort and relaxation during your pregnancy! LMK if you need anything! love, Shelley (and John and of course, Emily)
I am soooooo excited that you have joined the blogging world!! It's so hard to keep up with each other when we're so far away and this wonderful Internet things definitely makes it easier! I am so happy for the both of you and I cannot wait to meet little Junior!! I love you guys!!
i'm so happy for you both!!
congratulations.
now i can keep up on you people.
Post a Comment