2.24.2007

Introducing Maddox Andrew

Our little Max arrived at 3:37pm on February 22nd. He weighed a whopping 10.2 lbs and is 22 inches long.
Mom and baby are home! Here are just few pictures of Max!












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh precious baby Max!! I love you even though we haven't met yet. Congrats Laura and Lane! You're gonna be great parents. Thanks for posting pics. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is just the most adorable baby boy I've ever seen! It was exhilerating being there for the entire experience! And I still can't believe I'm the only one that cried during! :) Love you THREE so much!

Anonymous said...

Berl & Jo

What a beautiful Baby Boy, you should be very proud.... Cannot wait to see him this summer.

Love you all, Berl & Jo

Anonymous said...

Max is gorgeous, handsome and just plain beautiful. You all did so well! I know it was heck waiting, but it is so worth the wait. Now, just hang in there, you'll get use to all the baby stuff sooner rather than later. Laura, get all the rest you can now while everyone is there waiting on you. Max doesn't look like the patient type! Love you guys, can't wait to get up there and hold him.
Love, Tamara

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! He is a big boy! I'm so happy for you! He is beautiful! I hope Avary and Max can meet one day. Enjoy parenthood. There is nothing like it in the world. How are you feeling?

Love ya
Marisa

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He is beautiful! Marta and I are so happy for you three.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy he's finally here- Congrats and can't wait to meet him! Keep the pictures coming, I love knowing what's going on with your little family =)

PS. Love the name... he could totally take down Angelina's Maddox =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the great addition to your family! So Big! and beautiful and Bouncy like Tigger!

Love Great Aunt Pat and Uncle Charlie