4.18.2007

The Talented Mrs. Tabbut

In the mail yesterday Max and I received a surprise box from California! We were shocked and so excited to open it and find a handmade quilt from Max's Great Aunt Pat! The quilt is wonderful and I am awed by the talent and patience it took to make such a beautiful gift! I know that we will treasure this gift always!!!

3 comments:

JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

Nice quilt! I guess if we had a boy, that's what we would've gotten....

I actually wanted the members of KISS on it, but c'est la vie....

cute kid, looks strong enough to be a PRO Wrestler some day... Will he need a manager?

Anonymous said...

Laura, Lane & Max!
Love the picture of Max and the quilt... John & Shelley took us to a cover band of the Beatles's White Album at the House of Blues Friday... John was still talking about Kiss and wrestling! Emily is cute, Max is cute, apparently 'cute' skips a generation?

Fantastic Uncle Charlie and Great Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

No I think the pattern is 1 bad and 2 good generations. Our poor grandkids.