



It is 2009. Wow! Even typing that makes me feel a little old. Max will be two in less than two months and is talking more than ever. In fact at lunch today, I asked him if he wanted to sit in the high chair. He promptly told me "No" and when asked again said "I said No". Crazy. Not even two and already with an attitude. It makes me smile.
Max L-O-V-E-D Christmas! He loved Christmas so much that when I took down the Christmas tree he actually cried he was so upset about it being over. He kept trying to take the ornaments out of the box and put them back on the tree. I will have to remember next year to do the removal of Christmas while Max is sleeping.
I hope everyone had a great start to 2009 and we wish you nothing but good health and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment