12.20.2008

Merry Christmas (a few days early)

With the holidays quickly approaching and life in general speeding up and being busy, I know I won't get around to posting very much the new few weeks. So, I am going to go ahead and wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. We are lucky to have so many people in our life who are wonderful friends and family. If you are reading this blog, you are probably one of the people we count in our blessings. Thank you for always remembering our little family and we wish you nothing but love and happiness during this joyous season and the New Year.

Love ~ Lane, Laura, and Max

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy christmas!!!!!!! Marta, Sebastian, and I wish we could see you all, but it looks like we're going to just miss you when we come to Ok on the 4th. Maybe next year we can spend a little time together!

catie said...

Love the pics! Have a safe trip to OKC.