I can't decide if I'm going to fix it or not. Part of me thinks it is hilarious and I love it! But part of me thinks our neighbors will start to wonder about the state of mind of those living in our house. Oh well, who cares what the neighbors think! Right?
12.14.2008
Display of Light
Lane decided yesterday that Max should be the one to hang Christmas lights on our bushes. This is what the end result was:
I can't decide if I'm going to fix it or not. Part of me thinks it is hilarious and I love it! But part of me thinks our neighbors will start to wonder about the state of mind of those living in our house. Oh well, who cares what the neighbors think! Right?
I can't decide if I'm going to fix it or not. Part of me thinks it is hilarious and I love it! But part of me thinks our neighbors will start to wonder about the state of mind of those living in our house. Oh well, who cares what the neighbors think! Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment