2.08.2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

The other day at school there was a huge Monster Truck parked across the street. Max was so excited and we had to go look at it at least 20 times during the 2 hours we were there.

So, as an early birthday present to Max we went to Monster Jam 2009 today. He lasted almost 2 hours and really seemed to enjoy it. We did not bring the camera (doh!) so the only photo I got was taken with my phone. He doesn't look too happy, but trust me, he LOVED it.

When we got home he had lots to say:
"Monster Trucks" and "big wheels" and "very very loud" and "Max scared".

Happy Early 2nd birthday Max!

3 comments:

Craig A Nelson said...

So Max likes the Monster Trucks eh? Hopefully Truck-a-Saurus was there. Ask Lane if he remembers when Dad took us to a Monster Truck Show. I barely remember it. Maybe it will become some sort of Nelson family tradition.

Laresa said...

I'm so glad he enjoyed it and lasted as long as he did! Happy early 2nd Max!

Lady and Tater said...

Happy Birthday, Max! :)