Well, Day 2 was a minor success. It started a little worrisome because he woke up and immediately peed his bed but the day only improved from there. Max has actually requested several times to go to the potty and has even made it there on time once. We had accidents and number 2's are going to take a lot longer than 3 days to get under control, but we're doing it.
Max loves his big boys underwear and requests to change them several times a day just because he wants to first wear The Hulk, then he is in a Wolverine mood, and then he feels like being pals with Nemo. I give in, because frankly, it is pretty cute!
Day 3 has begun and we started with dry sheets which was exciting. Of course, we started the day at 5:45am, not the greatest time to wake up. It is going as well as it could be expected and while I know we have a LOT of work left, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
2.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment