39 pounds
42 inches
Pretty proportional little boy. His doctor seemed to think he was the most amazing boy ever (at least that is what I heard in my mind).
Lucy's 31 week check:
Nice heart beat.
My blood pressure is great and I passed the Glucose Tolerance Test (tests for gestational diabetes).
She is measuring 32 weeks... which is the upper end of what she should be measuring (between 28 - 32 weeks). Not above average yet, but getting there.
I got clearance to walk the 5k I signed up for this weekend, even though my leg goes numb every time I stand for more than 15 minutes. My doctor told me I can get on all fours, stick my butt in the air, and that might dislodge her from my pelvis and the nerve she is sitting on. I'm thinking that isn't really an option while in public!
So that is the kiddos in a nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment