12.26.2006

A Face a Mother Already Loves



Well today marked another milestone in the Nelson Baby Journey. We had our 3d/4d ultrasound. It was an experience I was a little skeptical about but my mother really wanted to see an ultrasound for her birthday.

Well, I have now seen our son and I think he has Lane's cheeks, nose, and lips. Aunt Sonya disagrees. She thinks he has my lips.

Well, whomever he looks like, I have already fallen deeply in love and have looked at our pictures more than 10 times. You might not agree, but I think he is a handsome little devil and I can't wait to actually meet him!

3 comments:

catie said...

Thanks for calling. He is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet him either! See you when you get home.

Anonymous said...

This is too cool! Now I'm sorry I didn't do this with Emily. Your baby is beautiful! I'm sure Aunt Flo is thrilled! And I know you and Lane are too :-) Have a wonderful baby shower...I have your gifts ... now I just need to actually mail them! xxoo - Shelley

Laresa said...

I just think he's a beautiful mix of both of you! Very cute and healthy!