I will explain the title of this post soon, but first I must let you know that this particular blog is not going to be a cute Max story followed with an adorable picture to illustrate my point. This blog is going to be a full on rant and/or whine. So, if your primary purpose for visiting today was to see a cute picture of Max, scroll on down, there are some adorable pictures of him as a monkey. Don't read further. However, if you want to know what has the mama bear all annoyed this morning, feel free to continue reading....
Okay, now that we cleared that up. I am proposing the formation of the group AMADST: Association of Mothers Against Daylight Savings Time. Daylight Savings Time has to be one of the most annoying things ever thought up and I believe it is our responsibility to see it come to an end. I read up on Daylight Savings Time (thanks wikipedia!) and it seems there was a purpose at one time or another. However, as a mother of a toddler I have to say it is no longer needed. Max doesn't understand it and while everyone else (by everyone else, I mean those that are toddler-less) was enjoying that extra hour of sleep, Lane and I were waking up at 5:45am to the sounds of "bike, bike, Mommy, Dada, monster, cars, Star Wars".
Sounds cute, but trust me at 5:45am it wasn't cute at all. That was Sunday morning. It was the same this morning. If at this moment one of the presidential candidates came out against Daylight Savings Time they would secure my vote regardless of any other issue. It is THAT annoying!
11.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment