Yesterday we were snowed in. Again. Have I mentioned I'm not a fan of winter? I'm ready for spring N-O-W!Max helped me start on the art projects for Lucy's wall in the room. He was insistent that she really would like me to make Rocket Ships. Partly because Rocket Ships are the only thing Max likes to draw right now and partly because that is what is on HIS wall. I'm not sure he really thought that much of what I eventually made on the canvas, but I've learned 3 year old boys are a hard species to please.
Max helped me paint the letters and paint the solid color on the canvas. He was quite the helper, and we managed to only have paint on the carpet once.
This is what Lucy's artwork is looking like. I need to add some finishing touches to make it look truly complete, but I'm pretty pleased with how it is going.
The question now is to put faces on the animals or not? Lane says faces, I'm not so sure. These are the hard questions in our house right now :)
1 comment:
i say no faces but what do i know- they look adorable.
Post a Comment