Max is not happy. Lane truly is his best friend and plays with him so much when he doesn't have work. On Monday mornings, Max is generally in a pretty bad mood with me. Mommy just doesn't compare to Daddy.
I've been trying to think of what we could do on Monday's to lessen his disappointment that he is now back with only Mommy as his entertainment.
I've decided Monday is going to be a baking day. Every monday I will bake something and Max will get to help (ie. he will eat the batter, that is usually the extent of his help). He loves when I bake and I love when I have a routine. So, Mondays are now that days that I will officially bake the blues away!
On the baking agenda this morning: Star Wars Cookies!
1 comment:
i'm making starwars cookies this week as well. neil's birthday is saturday and i got him the cookie cutters for christmas
Post a Comment